Los Angeles Sanitation and Environment, Rising Communities (formerly Community Health Councils), and the Los Angeles Food Policy Council are delighted to introduce the organizations that have been selected as recipients of the Food Rescue Micro Grant program. The grant funding will empower these organizations to amplify their efforts in recovering and distributing food to communities across the City of Los Angeles.
- Grass Roots Neighbors
- All Peoples Community Center
- South LA Community Foundation
- Proyecto Pastoral
- Polo’s Pantry
- Seeds of Hope
- Watts Labor Community Action Committee
- L.A. Family Housing Corp.
- Islamic Center of Southern California
- Mutual Aid Action Los Angeles/ Hunger Action LA
- Union de Vecinos de Pico Aliso
The Food Rescue Micro Grant program awarded a total grant amount of $305,000, signifying a substantial investment in addressing both food insecurity and climate change in the City of Los Angeles.